Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I love the picture of your baby belly. You look great! It will be so fun to have a little boy. They're the best! Tell Ty congratulations for me!
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I found out actually like a month ago, your mom told us, but I didn't want to say anything yet cuz I wasn't sure if you were annoucing yet!! Congrats!! They're so fun!
Woo hoo! I'm glad it's out!! We are SO excited for you! You look great and you can barely see your tiny bump!! How was it with work!? Call me when you get a chance...we can chat!! Love ya!
Jill, your belly has grown so much since the trip, I can't believe it. It's so cute. I can't wait to be an auntie. Also, I see you posted that beautiful picture I took of you and Tyler.
Hello Jill and Tyler! We just ran across your blog. Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I guess cuz your cute and prego now we will let you off the hook easy for not telling us you had a blog!! WE are excited to keep in touch better. Hope life is treating you well.
jill about the bumbo chair! i highly recommend it! for some reason babies just love sitting there. so i just put it on my counter while i'm getting ready or in the kitchen and she enjoys just sitting there watching. you can buy a tray for them too and now i feed her in it as well. they float so you can really use them in the bathtub, but after i feed her in the kitchen and she gets too messy i'll just set her in the sink and rinse her off. you can get them at walmart, target, and i think babies r us. miss you!!! wish you lived closer!
What, how have I never seen your blog before!?! How the heck are you? I haven't talked to you in forever! Congratulations on your pregnancy! We are due with our second a few weeks after you. Please email me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. I am excited to catch up! --Stephanie (luckystar23@gmail.com)
Hey Jill! I'm so glad I found your blog...I found it off Christina's. You're such a cutie and I'm so excited for you guys and your new little baby boy coming!!
Tyler and I have known one another ever since we were little. We grew up in the same neighborhood and were in the same ward. We went to elementary school, middle school and high school together. We didn't start dating until Tyler got home from his mission. Now we are married and loving life. We are happy to call Utah home!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys! I love the picture of your baby belly. You look great! It will be so fun to have a little boy. They're the best! Tell Ty congratulations for me!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I'm so excited for you guys!! I found out actually like a month ago, your mom told us, but I didn't want to say anything yet cuz I wasn't sure if you were annoucing yet!! Congrats!! They're so fun!
ReplyDeletejill i'm so excited for you!!!! that's so great. you'll be such a good mama!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! I'm glad it's out!! We are SO excited for you! You look great and you can barely see your tiny bump!! How was it with work!? Call me when you get a chance...we can chat!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteKara told me about the 'blue' in your tummy! So excited...you are still welcome to use Kristin as a middle name (it works for a boy)!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I love having a little boy, and I'm sure you will too! You are going to be such a fun mommy!!
ReplyDeleteJill, your belly has grown so much since the trip, I can't believe it. It's so cute. I can't wait to be an auntie. Also, I see you posted that beautiful picture I took of you and Tyler.
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait for you to join the motherhood ranks. Boys are great. They are crazy but if anyone can handle one you can.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats! Boys are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Boys are great. I am so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Boys are a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! congrats!
ReplyDeleteyeah! congrats jill!!!
ReplyDeleteNikki (paulsen) luthi
That is such exciting news! I loved being pregnant (of course having a baby was more fun though!). Enjoy the journey!
ReplyDeleteHello Jill and Tyler! We just ran across your blog. Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I guess cuz your cute and prego now we will let you off the hook easy for not telling us you had a blog!! WE are excited to keep in touch better. Hope life is treating you well.
ReplyDeletejill about the bumbo chair! i highly recommend it! for some reason babies just love sitting there. so i just put it on my counter while i'm getting ready or in the kitchen and she enjoys just sitting there watching. you can buy a tray for them too and now i feed her in it as well. they float so you can really use them in the bathtub, but after i feed her in the kitchen and she gets too messy i'll just set her in the sink and rinse her off. you can get them at walmart, target, and i think babies r us. miss you!!! wish you lived closer!
ReplyDelete*can't really use them in the bathtub...
ReplyDeleteWhat, how have I never seen your blog before!?! How the heck are you? I haven't talked to you in forever! Congratulations on your pregnancy! We are due with our second a few weeks after you. Please email me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. I am excited to catch up! --Stephanie (luckystar23@gmail.com)
ReplyDeleteJill, how fun that you found my blog. Congrats on the pregnancy--it's an adventure :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that you work on the news, what a fun job.
Hey Jill! I'm so glad I found your blog...I found it off Christina's.
ReplyDeleteYou're such a cutie and I'm so excited for you guys and your new little baby boy coming!!