Monday, September 21, 2009

Last Day of Summer Forecast

Since I haven't posted in awhile, I thought I'd quickly throw up my last day of summer forecast. It's nothing too exciting but I'm ready for my favorite season to start. I love fall. Say goodbye to the heat and humidity.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man! I can't tell you how good you sound...not that you didn't sound good in Idaho, but you just sound great here. I can tell you've been doing this for many years! You look fabulous...as always! It was fun to see you, you should post more of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just liked the name lilly, the middle name is my grandmas. Lillian sounded better than lilly with the middle name! But we like the name too

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey jill the picture frame looks adorable in her room it is on her book shelf. when u coming to utah the end of october?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill! This is Melissa Shumway, since I highly doubt you know my married name. I happened upon your blog and hope you don't mind my looking. Looks like life has been good to you and a very belated congrats on marrying Tyler. I didn't know you guys got married. Anyway, good to see you!

    ReplyDelete