Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Little Sister Getting Married!


My little sister and her cute fiance are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple in December. We're all so excited for them. These are just four of her engagement pictures.



They took these pictures in Logan, UT. My cousins Georgana and Jackie took the pictures for her. I think they did a great job! To see more of Georgana's photography you can go to this link...http://georganahall.typepad.com/. She is awesome.



Riding off into the sunset!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe Ashley is getting married! Time flies and we are getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute! It was fun to be able to see her fiance and to see her all grown up. Wierd that both of your younger siblings will be married. We are getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! so weird to think Ashley is getting married. I feel so old now, it just seems like I got married.

    THAT'S FAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete