Wednesday, April 14, 2010

YEAH BABY!

31 weeks pregnant...almost 32! Yeah! Getting big. Finally we started shopping for baby things. Earlier I had bought a baby baseball hat! I guess that wasn't enough! Tyler and I dedicated Friday night to getting baby things. Let me tell you Tyler was just thrilled...haha...we ended up having a lot of fun though. It was funny to see Tyler pushing all of the strollers around in the store. He looked cute test driving them. We've almost got everything. I can't believe how much baby stuff costs.
I made Tyler Take these pictures after church on Sunday. We just went out onto our deck and used the self timer. We haven't been out on our deck in a while and you'll see the surprise we found with the pictures below.
First I saw this wasp on the ceiling of the deck making something. I thought to myself...it looks like he's making part of a nest.

Then I looked over and saw this. YIKES! SCARY!



Tyler and I were in Utah this past month for baby showers and to visit family...oh yeah and my Dad took Tyler to the March Madness games which was the highlight of Tyler's trip. My mom gave me a baby shower and my Mother-In-Law also did. Thank you! They were so much fun!






My Sister-In-Law Tiffanie made me this beautiful blanket with cute animals on it. She is very talented. I love it!



Ashley and Stacey's girls...so cute!




Look closely and you can see that this is a diaper cake from the McMullin girls. So cute! It had onsies and baby wash and other things within the cake as well. So creative!




Lunch/Baby showers with the Margetts' girls!


This has to be one of my favorite pictures...and probably one of Tyler's favorite presents. Little Air Jordan Nike shoes from Ty's Mom and Dad. Aren't they cute! Tyler is already convinced that our little boy is going to be an athlete!


We also got a lot of baseball themed outfits and items.

This was the shower with Tyler's family.





Tyler with his Grandpa!

We got so many things from everyone at all the baby showers. I loved it all. When we got back to Memphis...I was going through all of the baby stuff we received and Tyler was laughing at me because he said I looked so excited like it was Christmas morning.


Tyler and I have also been following the JAZZ. Tyler is such a fan that we got NBA league pass on Direct TV which allows us to get all the Jazz games...a little bit of home here in Tennessee. We also like to go to Grizzlies games every now and then. Especially since seats are way cheaper here compared to in Utah.




I posted a picture of Tim Duncan because Tyler and I are dorks and lined up as the Spurs players exited the tunnel and put down our hands. Tim Duncan gave us a BIG high five. We were amazed at how HUGE is hands were!


Us on Beale Street in Memphis after the game. This is the most popular street in Memphis. It looks pretty cool at night. Not much to do though. There's a lot of bars and some shops and some good restaurants. Have you ever tried fried pickles??? It's a southern treat and you can find them right here on Beale Street. It's the first thing Tyler and I ate when we got to Memphis.



8 comments:

  1. Jill, you look amazingly cute! What a good preggo person you make! I loved seeing all the pics of you and Ty, my favorite was the one of you and Ty and the basketball game. What a hot couple! So fun that you got some baby showers. Have fun sleeping in until the babe comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I have to say what are you doing posting at 5AM!? haha. And second, you look so cute in that pic of you and Tyler on your porch. I love it. And third, fried pickles!! ick. I can't bring myself to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look so cute!!only 2 months left, yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill what a fun post, i loved all the pictures, and i can just hear you now cursing now at that bee and the nest. I love the basketball shoes, so perfect. You guys look so excited and it is so fun to get ready. You look great and you will be glad you have the pictures. Well enjoy everything you can until the little angel comes. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute with your baby belly! I can't wait for Jace to get here. I want to hold him lots! That wasp nest is crazy huge. You have to get that thing taken care of! I'm glad you like all your baby gifts...so fun! I can't believe you are almost done with your pregnancy. It has gone really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fried pickles?? You really are pregnant!! You look teriffic!! Shopping for baby items is a lot of fun...and very expensive, just wait until you have a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so much fun to see you, especially two days in a row. Have so much fun in NYC! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the Nike Air Jordan shoes...Joe had to get some for when Abby was born too even though she's a girl!
    Glad you guys got to visit Utah!!!

    ReplyDelete