Monday, April 26, 2010

Pregnant Lady Does The Weather

No matter what...you can always tell when a weather woman is pregnant. We have to stand in front of a green screen full body shot. DANG! I think anchors have it a bit easier when pregnant...they can hide their bellies behind the desk. No hiding it in the weather clip below...black seems to be a color I'm really liking lately, especially while being pregnant!!! Wouldn't it be funny if my water broke while I was doing the weather. I told my co-workers that if that happens I'll just skip right to the 7-day forecast. That's all people want to see anyway...right?!?!


9 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I love watching you do the weather. . .how fun! You would have a pretty funny story to tell if your water breaks while doing the news, but I sure hope for your sake it doesn't ;) You are getting close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You still look great! Maybe one of these days you can just pretend your water broke. I wonder if they'd get a kick out of that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahoo jill!! look at that cute preggo weather girl! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Beto! Can't even tell you are prego until you turn to the side! I can't believe how close it's coming. You getting nervous?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same thing Kara was..you can't tell you are pregnant until you turn sideways! You look fab! I love to watch you do the weather, too. It makes me feel like I am friends with a famous person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill you look great. it would be hilarious if your water broke you could say that it looks like mositure is on the way. I love watching ya. I wish you were on channel 8 though because then we could hang out and our cute kids could date. can you imagine a hess and a margettes it could be great!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I can't tell you are pregnant from the front. Have fun in NYC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lookin' good Jill. Good luck with things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha! I am LOVING THIS! It reminds me of doing announcements in 8th grade! Fountain!

    ReplyDelete