Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jace Growing Up!

Jace is growing up so fast!! Here's the proof.

NEWBORN!!!!!!!!


1 WEEK OLD!!!!!!!






2 WEEKS OLD!!!!!






3 WEEKS OLD!!!!!!!

4 WEEKS OLD!!!!!!!











5 WEEKS!!!!!!!!




6 WEEKS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!







7 WEEKS OLD!!!!!!!!!







8 WEEKS OLD!!!!!!!!




And a BIG THANKS to Tyler's parents for helping us take care of Jace when he was over two weeks old. We had a lot of fun with them.










8 comments:

  1. I love to see pics of Jace! He is starting to smile more and getting chubby. He is so cute...I cannot wait to hold him at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow he is growing fast! Don't you just want to freeze time? I can't wait until you guys come out to Utah!! I'm excited to finally meet him! He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable! I can't really tell who he looks like, but it doesn't matter because is so CUTE! You are looking great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, time flies!! He's so cute!! Good job Jill! Lilly is almost 1 yr old, I can't believe it. Enjoy every moment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures of your gorgeous baby boy, he is too precious!! And let me tell you, time will FLY by and he will be one before you know it!! It's like time speeds up when you have kids! Enjoy every moment with him as a little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill he is so cute. i can not get over how tall he looks. Can't wait to see ya soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, he is sooo cute and smiley! I cannot wait to hold my little nephew next week! I also can't wait to see you guys....it has been way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He cannot be 2 months! You guys are lying! He is so dang cute, I am so happy for your little family.

    ReplyDelete